- One year out from Ferguson, and with a lot of work still left to do, Mic.com assembles a Ferguson syllabus: readings on violence, its aftermath, and what it means for America.
- Why do #BlackLivesMatter activists keep interrupting Bernie Sanders?
- Eileen G’Sell on the paradox of the “hot mess” humblebrag—or why women feel the need to downplay their discipline and success.
- “Hell is empty and all the devils are here”: A Shakespearean guide to the 2016 Republican Primary.
- “Female Friends Spend Raucous Night Validating the Living Shit Out of Each Other“
- Storytelling shapes our perception of the world, and it’s clear that We Need Diverse Books!