#Ladymafia, start your coffee-makers.
- Your best skirt and socks combo for tough days.
- A full Netflix queue to bury your troubles in.
- A place to scream. When you need it.
- A lipstick that complements your RBF (we recommend something dark).
- A coffee thermos so you always have something to splash in the face of your enemies, if necessary.
- A place to practice pointedly clearing your throat. Pointed throat-clearing is a weapon of choice, excellent to deploy in class during a long-winded or self-important classmate’s ramblings.
- Shoes for stomping down the halls and crushing the competition. Try Docs, platform oxfords, moon boots, or stilettos to start.
- Your crew. As Harry Potter, the pre-eminent guide to navigating a stressful school experience, teaches us: your friends are your shield and your light. Cherish them.
- A strong and willing openness about the subject itself. If your learning makes you uncomfortable at times, you’re doing it right.